Factory Outlets in Hong Kong

cutester

Reaction score
Fa yeun street... note that there's fa yuen street market, and sports shoe mkt on fa yuen street, they're about a few minutes from one another. sports shoe mkt is next to ladies mkt..

one question about citygate... even with the variety of stores, levi's, quiksilver, nike etc. its not a great place to go to look for clothes??? everyone seems to be saying there's nothing there

crazytravel

Reaction score
Quick question. If I have a day, what is the recommendation for "factory outlet tour 4 a day" ? forget about SPACE and Dickson warehouse. Tks

coldbloood

Reaction score
Hi guyz ... jus wondering if the factory outlets like Yip Fatt and the one at Lai Chi Kok are opened on Sundays? If so... around what time? Thk!

qqspot

Reaction score
I think is time for me to intro Harbour City, Canton Road, TST, Hong Kong

chuan3205

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
chaomonkey please update 1st post if necessary :o

went to yip fat factory bldg on thurs and adidas will be moving at the end of sept, while nike outlet has shifted to Camelpaint Bldg, opp Yip Fat.

addidas-factory-outlet.jpg

nike-factory-outlet.jpg

dnsfpl

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
chuan3205 said:
just went both
the old 1 more soccer n basketball jersey
but stock limited

new 1 lesser design, mostly new series
got new stock in store

jason_88

Reaction score
dnsfpl.. wad do u mean by u just went both? the old outlet or...? i assume the new outlet he's talking about that will only be start on sept right? how the soccer jersey there? coze i'm looking for ladies size jersey.. is there any? thanks.

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
crazytravel said:
Quick question. If I have a day, what is the recommendation for "factory outlet tour 4 a day" ? forget about SPACE and Dickson warehouse. Tks

wouldn't that be Citygate? :)

jason_88

Reaction score
hi.. would like to know.. anywhere i can get ladies size soccer jersey in HK? buying soccer jersey is it worth it? or penisular plaza or queensway shopping centre will be cheaper? thanks.

uno

Reaction score
Hi would like to check if the outlets at Yip Fatt & Citygate are opend on sunday ???

sillyicegoose

Reaction score
dnsfpl said:
just went both
the old 1 more soccer n basketball jersey
but stock limited

new 1 lesser design, mostly new series
got new stock in store

Hi,
that was really useful information : )
Wanna ask, what does he Adidas warehouse mainly sells?
Like any woman's merchandises?? Bags, shoes, training outfits?....

icequeenz

Reaction score
went to the new nike outlet opp yip fatt last saturday.
imho nothing worth buying. things ain't that cheap.

at tst esprit outlet i still spent quite alot. thou, once again, things ain't as cheap as they used to be. i used to have no problems spotting 49bucks tees and 99buck jeans. now they mostly start from 79 and 149 respectively.

iamalwaysin

Reaction score
icequeenz said:
went to the new nike outlet opp yip fatt last saturday.
imho nothing worth buying. things ain't that cheap.

at tst esprit outlet i still spent quite alot. thou, once again, things ain't as cheap as they used to be. i used to have no problems spotting 49bucks tees and 99buck jeans. now they mostly start from 79 and 149 respectively.
tst espirit outlet issit near HMV

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.